Canadian Operations Centre, Timmins, ON, CA
5-2 (Monday to Friday)
Rate of Pay:
Salary, Commensurate with experience and qualifications
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Based at the Canadian Operations Centre in Timmins, ON, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Projects Mechanical Engineer to join our Projects team.
The Projects Mechanical Engineer will be responsible to oversee and manage mechanical consultants, all design works and mechanical installations. All work to be completed in a safe and environmentally responsible manner with the intent to maximize the return on investment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in design reviews, including PFD’s, P&ID’s, project instructions and specifications.
- Supporting construction activities including contract administration, procurement, planning, installation and commissioning.
- Identifying all groups involved in construction, ensuring successful project execution and expedient issue resolution.
- Other duties as applied from time to time.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Mechanical Engineering or related technical degree/diploma.
- 10 years experience in a related engineering field within an industrial setting and 5 years experience in a project management role.
- Proficiency with 3D drawing software such as: AutoCAD, Navisworks Freedom
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Together, we are building a world-class gold mine and our success is determined by the hard work and dedication of our team. All of our team members are rewarded with a competitive benefits package and on-the-job perks, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Benefit package
- Training and learning opportunities
Should you be the successful candidate for this role, you will be contacted by a member of our Human Resources Department to schedule an interview.