Timmins Regional Office, Ontario, CA
5-2 (Monday to Friday)
Rate of Pay:
Salary, Commensurate with experience and qualifications
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Based at the Timmins Regional Office, we currently have an exciting opportunity for two Contracts Administrators to join our Supply Chain team reporting to the Contracts Manager.
The Contracts Administrators will be responsible for procurement services and contract management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the management of the Contract Life Cycle (Pre-Award, RFP, Post-Award, and Close-out);
- Assemble RFP documentation, recommendation, evaluation based on the risk, quality, cost and delivery of the services;
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) with the Contractor;
- Administer contracts and documentation relating to correspondence, review meetings, invoicing/payments, insurance, liability, potential claims/disputes;
- Chair contract kick-off meetings with Contractors and regular progress meetings recording minutes of meetings and distribution;
- Guide and support internal customers in the implementation and ongoing management of contracts as required;
- Manage the performance of contracted suppliers to ensure compliance to contract terms and conditions, SOW and HSE;
- Ensure all contract documentation is up to date and filed in the appropriate electronic register and hard copy filing system;
- Attest/approve Contractor invoices against SOW and established procedures;
- Review areas of responsibility with a view to continuously improving systems and processes and minimizing costs wherever possible.
Our ideal candidate has:
- CSCMP Designation or current enrollment in the Program;
- Formal Training in Canadian Competitive Bidding Law;
- Post-secondary education in business or supply chain management;
- 5-10 years’ experience in contract management (Pre-Award, RFP, Post-Award and Close-out);
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and listening skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products;
- Preference for a working knowledge in SAP;
- Understanding of contract law and procurement law.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Together, we are building a world-class gold mine and our success is determined by the hard work and dedication of our team. All of our team members are rewarded with a competitive benefits package and on-the-job perks, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Benefit package
- Training and learning opportunities
Should you be the successful candidate for this role, you will be contacted by a member of our Human Resources Department to schedule an interview.